Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Little About Me

I myself am superhuman.
I can read minds, voices (meaning I can tell what a person is thinking
just from, their voice, on a radio per say), and can sometimes even
tell what someone was thinking when they wrote an article. Although I
don't have wings, I sometimes feel an aching at the tips of my
shoulder blades and wonder. I mean there's no real telling what those
scientist freaks did to mess with my DNA.
I do live with a non-mutant family and look perfectly normal if you
don't take my pure gold hair into account.
There are two like me and if you can relate please do.
In the meantime I will continue trying to figure out my past.
Maybe if we join together, we can stop this madness.
I will say, you have NO idea.
~Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment